From RFID Guardian
Do you have any questions that you would like us to answer? Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will post the answers here on the F.A.Q.
- Q: What standards/frequencies does the RFID Guardian support?
- A: Our HW/SW development has dealt primarily with ISO-15693 and ISO-14443 HF (13.56 MHz) RFID so far. We have done some preliminary work towards developing other pluggable analog front ends to support LF (125/135 kHz), and UHF (860/960 MHz, 2.45 GHz) RFID, with the intention of adding support for other standards like ISO-18000 and EPC Gen-2. However, it will probably be a while before this is available. (But if you're a HW/SW developer that wants to help us with this, please let us know! contact.)
- Q: What is the license on the RFID Guardian? Is it "open design" enough to be mentioned on the WikiNode of OpenCircuits?
- A: Our HW (Versions 1-4) is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License
- Q: How do you check that the RFID Guardian is working?
- A: Good question. This is research.. ;-)